Monday, July 28, 2008

Leaving All Torn Up

I'm off to Montreal in the morning and am feeling a little uneasy at what I'm leaving behind. We're right in the middle of a couple of outside projects and both will more-than-likely be completed while I'm gone. I'm not a control freak but I know how things go and I feel more comfortable when I'm in the vicinity of a project that has a price tag greater than a thousand bucks.

The two projects that are currently in progress are ProjectShed and ProjectCementStepHell.

Here's a peek at where we are with ProjectShed. Overall it's looking great and we're right on schedule for a July 30th installation. I'm actually feeling pretty good about this project and don't mind being gone for this one.




And then there's ProjectCementStepHell. This project was supposed to be completed on June 26. Today is July 28 and we're basically staring down the barrel of a pile of cement rubble in our driveway. Poor little cement railing never had a chance.




Here's a pic of our front steps. Inviting, no? I'm actually considering a third project called ProjectRockWall. Bring it sales dudes.




And while we're on the subject of projects, why not start a fourth. This here is ProjectGoneFishing. At least I can park a boat in the driveway.



I love contract work. See you next week yard!

No comments: