Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful

What's the best way to realize what you're most thankful for? When you're staring down the barrel of those things that you're least thankful for. Cynicism's driving so watch out...

1. Health. You don't think of your health until you're faced with a life-changing or at least extremely painful, health-related event. I just recently had a blasty blast of an opportunity passing a kidney stone. Holy hell pain.

2. Anything With Electricity Pulsing Through It. I love technology and am bored without it. It doesn't really matter what it is as long as it requires at least 9v.

3. Little Ones. Noah and Ashton are the shnigy. I love every moment with them even when they're balls of shit.

4. My AG Fam. I know you're not supposed to love work but I love my gig and all my colleagues. I call them my fam because what else would you call a group of people you spend most of your waking hours with? : )

5. Storms. I love horrific and terrifying storms. Utah storms can't touch Michigan storms. This is probably one of the few things I miss about MI.

6. Swears. You can't beat appropriate, but most importantly, timely use of swears. They're just great.

Okay, there's more but I'm bored now.

No comments: